Department: Structural | Location: Victor, NY
APD is seeking a Senior Structural Designer to work in a growing Structural Engineering Department. The preferred applicant will be working toward acquiring their license as a Professional Engineer and have the aptitude and passion for excelling in the structural field of building design.
- Prepare structural construction drawings and supporting calculations for new and renovated buildings throughout the U.S.
- Coordinate with all design disciplines.
- Contribute to the continued improvement of company standards, design tools, attitude, and success.
- Less than 10% travel.
- 5-10 years experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Excellent proactive problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer, written, and verbal communication and coordination skills
- Exceptional organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Attention to detail and completeness.
- Master’s degree with a structural emphasis.
- Experience with Revit.