Senior Architectural Designer
Summary: APD is seeking a Senior level Architectural Designer in our Fort Mohave, AZ office to work on a wide range of project types, including nationally based commercial/retail project and local educational, municipal, and medical projects, with a heavy emphasis on retail design.
This position requires a candidate with excellent, proactive problem-solving skills. A true go-getter, this individual must have strong communication skills, with a proven track-record of communication with subs and co-workers. Fort Mohave is a small, but growing, office that will require any candidate have a can-do attitude and the ability to multitask. Projects in this office are mainly fast-paced and require exceptional organizational and prioritizing skills. The most successful candidates will also be sticklers for detail and completeness.
A fun office environment, this is an excellent opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Production of concept floor plans and exterior elevations.
- Preparation andcoordination with Project Lead or Project Architect to develop construction documents.
- Coordinate submittal of construction documents for governmental review, distribution of bid documents, addenda and construction change directive processing, while adhering to project schedules and budgets.
- AS degree in Architecture from an accredited college or university
- 4+ years of experience in Architectural practice
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2013 (or newer)
- BS degree in Architecture from an accredited college or university
- 6+ years of experience in Architectural practice
- Retail and multi-site project experience
- Retail prototype experience
- Ability to work independently with little, to no, supervision.
APD is where you want to be!
APD offers a strong benefits package including health insurance, professional development, paid time off, 401(k) and much more. APD provides multidisciplinary design and engineering solutions to the private and public sectors. We work across sectors, applying our distinctive approach to projects in retail, restaurant, public infrastructure and facilities, recreation, education, and residential. If you desire to be challenged and rewarded for your efforts, we invite you to consider APD a growing company that is nationally recognized.
To apply submit your resume and cover letter.