Department: Corporate/OV | Location: Victor, NY
APD Engineering & Architecture, PLLC is looking for someone to join a growing company in their Finance Department. The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of experience with cost accounting and/or financial planning and analysis, and has an ownership attitude in the quality of their work. Experience in Microsoft Excel is required as it is a heavily used component of this position. There will be training in the intricacies of the position provided in all areas once hired.
- Cost accounting experience for service organizations including budgeting, variance analyses of actual results versus prior year, budget and forecasts.
- Financial planning and analysis for financial projections, budgeting and variance analyses.
- Individual project analysis for service revenue, status of client contracts, project cost and profitability.
- As needed support for client invoicing, processing vendor invoices, benefit administration, expense report management, etcetera.
- 2+ years of cost accounting or financial planning and analysis.
- Excel knowledge and skills in relation to functions and formulas.
- Associates Degree in a related field or 4 years of commensurate experience.
- Work well with multiple people across multiple disciplines of architecture and engineering including the owners of the company.
- Have attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Have an excellent ability to communicate.
- Experience maintaining good working relationships with others.
- Experience with cost accounting or financial planning and analysis in an Architectural or Engineering firm.
- Advanced Excel skills.