Department: Architectural | Location: Victor, NY
APD is seeking an Architectural Designer to work on nationally based commercial/retail projects. Candidate must be highly motivated, possess the ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and be detailed oriented. Individual must also have strong organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Production and coordination of concept floor plans and exterior elevations.
- Preparation and coordination with project sub-consultants to develop construction documents.
- Coordinate submittal of construction documents for governmental review, distribution of bid documents, addenda and construction change directive processing, while adhering to project schedules and budgets
- Degree in Architecture
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD 2013 (or newer)
- Excellent proactive problem-solving skills
- Strong computer, written and verbal communication skills are essential
- 2-4 years of experience in architectural practice
- Proficiency in Revit
- Possess the ability to multitask
- Exceptional organizational and prioritizing skills
- Attention to detail and completeness