Summary: APD is seeking an Architectural Designer to work on nationally based commercial/retail projects. Candidate must be highly motivated, possess the ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and be detailed oriented. Individual must also have strong organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Production and coordination of concept floor plans and exterior elevations.
- Preparation and coordination with project sub-consultants to develop construction documents.
- Coordinate submittal of construction documents for governmental review, distribution of bid documents, addenda and construction change directive processing, while adhering to project schedules and budgets.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors’ degree in Architecture
- 2-4 years of experience in architectural practice preferred, will consider other backgrounds with very strong AutoCAD skills
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD 2013 (or newer)
- Excellent proactive problem-solving skills
- Strong computer, written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Possess the ability to multitask
- Exceptional organizational and prioritizing skills
- Attention to detail and completeness
- Not afraid to ask questions!
APD is where you want to be!
APD offers a strong benefits package including health insurance, professional development, paid time off, 401(k) and much more. APD provides multidisciplinary design and engineering solutions to the private and public sectors. We work across sectors, applying our distinctive approach to projects in retail, restaurant, public infrastructure and facilities, recreation, education, and residential. If you desire to be challenged and rewarded for your efforts, we invite you to consider APD a growing company that is nationally recognized.
To apply submit your resume and cover letter.